Services Landscape Architects
Many of our Landscape Architect clients utilise our experience by involving us from the early design and conceptual stages of projects right through to the supply or relocation of trees, the implementation of infrastructure protection, and in some instances, the integration of permeable paving and trees into streetscapes.
We ensure that above and below ground considerations are properly factored-in which helps ensure great project outcomes and lower on-costs.
We enjoy numerous working relationships with the leading Landscape Architects across WA. Many of our Landscape Architect clients see us as an integral part of their supplier base, seeking our advisory, tree supply and on-ground works expertise in equal measure.
Our key services for Landscape Architects can be summarised below. Full details of these services can be found on this website.
- Consulting – including assessments, appraisals, tree retention, advisory support
- Civic Trees – our unique integrated tree supply and commissioning service, back by our warranty
- Relocation – utilising our 25 years+ experience in the relocation of trees from one location to another
- Infrastructure Protection – our unique Fortress5 service, offering protection for infrastructure from tree root damage
- Tree Farm Supply – the supply-only service including grown-to-order options
- ArchiTech Connect – our series of seminars run through the Institute of Landscape Architects WA
- Supply & Plant – our integrated tree farm supply and planting service
Get in touch
If you’d like to find out why we’re known as an ‘Arbor Centre of Excellence’, please get in touch…… you can speak with one of our Sales Team on 08 9359 9300 or contact us by completing your details on this Enquiry Form.
"*" indicates required fields