Residential Tree Consultants Perth | Arborist Perth | Tree Advice Perth | Arborist Reports Perth | Arborist Advice Perth |Tree Experts Perth
Residential clients across WA trust us to provide qualified and impartial advice on their trees at their property.
Typically, our team can assist with:
- Tree Assessments
- Tree Preservation & Retention
- Independent Arborist Reports
- Asset Protection (below and above ground)
- Root Zone Analysis & Remediation
Where projects involve complex challenges, our Consulting team have the broad knowledge and practical experience to advise and support you through the toughest problem-solving processes. Examples of this include;
- close proximity of works to significant trees or landscapes
- high profile locations of historic interest
- trees with complex or delicate circumstances
For Residential clients that require a formal assessment and report on an existing tree or a number of existing trees at a specific location, we can arrange for one of our qualified consultant arborists to meet with you on-site for an initial consultation.
For Residential clients, any formal requests for written documentation relating to a tree or trees on a private property is carried out by a member of our Consulting Team.
Our highly experienced and qualified Consultant Arborists are able to provide in-depth assessments and reporting where required. Consultant Arborist Site Reports often detail technical issues and science-based findings or undertakings with pricing typically from $1200* upwards.
*Please note: additional charges may apply depending upon your geographical location and the extent of tree assessment being asked for.
We regret that we are unable to provide site visits and summaries which relate to trees on third party land.
The Process for Residential clients obtaining an Consultant Arborist Site Report is:
- Firstly, contact us and talk to us about your requirements.
- Providing we can assist; we’ll provide you with a quote.
- If this quote is accepted, we’ll schedule a visit to your residential location to conduct an initial on-site consultation.
- Following the on-site consultation, we’ll compile a Consultant Arborist Site Report and submit this to you electronically.
Standards and Best Practice
All Assessments and reports carried out by our Consulting Arborists meet the Australian Standards AS 4970 – 2009 ‘Protection of Trees on Development Sites’. This means, unlike many other tree surgeons and arborists, you can be assured that the advice provided in your report meets industry best practice. This is just one aspect of our business which makes us an Arbor Centre of Excellence.
Please note – Our Arborist Site Visit (ASV) service is completely separate to our Consulting Arborist Site Report. An ASV provides very brief verbal observations and is sometimes used as a pre-cursor for the Consulting Arborist Site Report.
Get in touch
If you’d like to find out more details on how our Consulting team helps Residential clients, please get in touch…… you can speak with one of our Sales Team on 08 9359 9300 or email us using this Enquiry Form.
"*" indicates required fields