Local Government Civic Trees
Trees for Local Government | Trees for Local Government Perth | Civic Trees Perth | Tree Supply and Maintenance Perth | Trees for Developers
Our Civic Trees offering, launched at the beginning of 2021, is a significant step forward for Local Government and Public Sector Organisations; the integrated supply and commissioning of new trees with guaranteed enhanced canopy coverage performance, lower costs, and offered on a unique ‘Fixed Fee & Warranty’ model.
With Cost Savings in excess of 50% over time, and our integrated Aftercare Programme – Civic Trees helps de-risk projects and produce assured outcomes.
It’s a truly Integrated Supply and Commissioning service for the provision of new grown-to-order and farm trees into, refurbished streetscapes, urban landscapes, street verges, POS’s, and other similar urban projects.
Civic Trees is an exclusive offering and is a departure from the current industry model. It addresses the high failure rates of current practices and processes based on client feedback and our own research and experience.
Our Civic Trees service is based on a simple Phase Gate process which encompasses; Discovery, Authorisation, Planning, Species Selection, Germination, Growing-on, Site Preparation, Planting, Aftercare.
By integrating these steps and utilising best practice standards, we significantly reduce the real cost-per-tree over the medium to longer term whilst at the same time, provide enhanced and guaranteed canopy coverage performance.
For Local Government, Civic Trees helps:
- De-risk the investment made by Local Government in tree selection, procurement, installation and establishment
- Improve the canopy, root zone design and management, which in turn reduces ongoing maintenance
- Being a contributor towards Urban Greening policies and targets for Perth and WA
- Create aspirational flagship models for future projects and set a benchmark for future tender/contracts.
- Enhanced amenity and environmental value
- Supporting the Development Approvals process associated with green infrastructure
Species Matrix and Tree Stock
In order to facilitate our Warranty backed service, the Arbor Centre has carefully researched and produced a Species Matrix; our portfolio of available trees, each based on suitable criteria such as; geographical location, soil type, distance from the coastline and other factors.
The Civic Trees Species Matrix offers two options in terms of the supply of tree stock;
- Trees can be individually selected from our existing Tree Farm operation.
- Trees can be supplied on a ‘Grown-To-Order’ basis utilising the Arbor Centre Seed to Germination with Growing-on operation.
In order to provide a Warranty backed service, the Arbor Centre provides the fully integrated Commissioning service for every project. This includes;
- Project Planning & Design (in collaboration with other project stakeholders)
- Pre-Ordered selection and supply – based on our Species Matrix
- Site Specific Preparation
- Tree Planting Services
- 3-year on-site Aftercare Service with options to extend
Be a part of the change …find out how we can help make your tree budget work smarter – and achieve better canopy coverage outcomes, today.
Get in touch
If you’d like to discover more on how our Civic Trees service helps Local Government and other Organisations, please get in touch…… you can speak with one of our Sales Team on 08 9359 9300 or email us using this Enquiry Form.
"*" indicates required fields