“With knowledge, innovation and understanding, we help people make good decisions about trees … With practical skills and prime facilities, we constantly deliver great outcomes … This is what makes us an Arbor Centre of Excellence.”
Welcome to The Arbor Centre, by reputation, a best-in-class business that is constantly engaged with Landscape Architects and Contractors, Land and Property Developers, Local and State Government, Town Planners, Project Managers and the Public – to deliver a unique blend of tree transplanting, consultancy, surgery and specialist below surface services.
We utilise our skill, precision and knowledge both above and below surface to professionally nurture, care and manage all aspects of trees for the benefit of the businesses and communities we serve, and also for the betterment of our health and the environment we live in. Our skills extend from tree pruning and supply and install to root barrier and tree transplanting services.
Regardless of the nature of your project with us, our commitment to you includes open communication, an evidence-based approach, best practice, knowledge sharing, targeted advice and the right outcomes.
COVID-19: Operational Update from the Arbor Centre, Fri 20th March, 2020
The Arbor Centre is operating as usual to provide quality arboriculture services to our valued residential, commercial and local government clients. Measures have been implemented to facilitate remote working (where appropriate) and increased sanitation and preventative measures at our HQ in Wattle Grove.
The Arbor Centre considers the health and safety of our clients and staff to be extremely important. We have introduced suitable health protocols and are closely following the guidance provided by the Australian Government.
Based on the latest advice we have received; our staff are doing the following to keep you safe:
- not attending work if they have returned from overseas recently, staying at home and self-isolating for 14 days, and obtaining GP/clinic clearance to return;
- not attending work if they have been in close contact with a confirmed case of Coronavirus, self-isolating, and obtaining advice from a GP/clinic; and
- not attending work if they develop symptoms of COVID-19, self-isolating and seeking immediate medical advice from their GP/clinic.
These precautions will be updated and communicated to staff and clients in accordance with ongoing Australian Government advice.
Other measures we are taking to minimise the impact of Coronavirus throughout our operations include:
- Regular disinfection of equipment and vehicles after every use;
- Thorough hand hygiene at all times;
- Increased disinfecting of common work areas, including equipment storage areas, toilets and offices;
- Increased disinfecting of keyboards, telephones and
- No hand shaking and social distancing between staff members and clients as appropriate.
Operationally, the social distancing measures introduced we believe, will not impact our ability to carry out safe operational work including tree pruning, tree transplanting and other tree works.
Please feel free to contact us should you have any queries regarding our COVID-19 response via our enquiry form.
The Arbor Centre was originally established by Rob Bodenstaff in 1985, with the goal to bring experience and knowledge into the Perth arborist industry. At the core of our values is our passion to do the right things for trees on behalf of business, our community and our residential client base.
Our team of arborists and specialists carry this passion at every stage throughout our private and commercial client projects across four core areas of the business. Our range of expertise spans from green surgery, canopy management, tree protection, root zone management to tree surveys, mature tree transplanting and consulting.