onsite tree assessments for relocating trees | tree relocation perth | tree transplanting | residential tree services perth | arborist perth
In order to provide a quotation for relocating small or large trees, we have to complete an Onsite Tree Assessment. Our qualified arborists will verify first-hand what logistics are required to undertake the project appropriately.
This Onsite Assessment by qualified arborists is part of the Tree Services we offer in Perth and can be arranged at a mutually convenient date and time.
Our onsite assessments are undertaken on a fixed fee basis: $300 + GST (refundable if your quote is accepted and works proceed)
Please note; we are unable to provide estimates or indicative costs to Residential Clients for relocating trees, without a preliminary On-site Assessment.
The preliminary Onsite Assessment will verify the factors that will enable us to fully scope the logistics and practicalities of the exercise. Our arborists may consider (but not be limited to) any of the following:
- The current location circumstances for the tree(s) and the proposed planting location(s) of the tree(s)
- The size, age, species and condition of the tree(s)
- Validation of soil profile(s), drainage and soiling requirements at both extraction and planting sites
- Verify potential tree weights and cranage capacities needed
- Verify overhead obstructions and potential cranage locations
- Identifying below ground services / infrastructure
- Determining the On-Property working areas and limitations (structures, hardstand, operational space etc.)
- Verify relocation logistics, (road access, driveway, deployed equipment constraints)
Full details on our residential tree relocating services can be found on our Relocations Overview page.
Get in touch
If you’d like to find out more details on how our Relocation team helps Residential clients, please get in touch…… you can speak with one of our Sales Team on 08 9359 9300 or email us using this Enquiry Form.
"*" indicates required fields